Thursday, September 10, 2009

Thanks everyone!

Just wanted to put up a quick "thanks" to everyone! The support has been wonderful since I put the word out about our decision. (Our=myself, Dan, and the Docs)

I am very, very excited about this and so glad to hear others are too! There have been some questions which I have answered those people directly, but maybe later tonight I'll have a chance to write about some on here for everyone's benefit.

The next week or so will be a busy one!

Monday the 14th I have a 2 hour nutrition seminar. This is in addition to the one seminar I've been to and the appointment with the nutritionist I had. I think after (or before, depending on when Dan gets home) I'm going to stop at Max Muscle and do some protein drink sampling. (and in other exciting news, my BE sample pack is going to be delivered today!)

Thursday the 17th my liquid diet will start. Yikes! Today is my last Thursday I'll ever be able to eat anything I want and in any quantity!

Friday the 18th I have 2 appointments. One with the hospital doing pre-op paperwork and meeting the anesthesiologist then on to Dr. Friedman (who apparently can be confirmed as a pretty awesome Dr thanks to my brother checking him out, ha!). With him I'll do the last minute questions/directions.

Sunday the 20th is not a day I'm looking forward to. I'll start the bowel prep process. Yuck!

No comments:

Post a Comment