Sunday, September 20, 2009

Gross!

Well, it's the Sunday before surgery. AKA no more protein drinks until after surgery and the lovely bowel prep process began.

I had to take 2 pills. Then mix 1/2 gallon of stuff with water. Supposed to drink 1 8oz glass every 1o minutes. I'm done with 1 glass. This stuff is beyond nasty tasting! A few times I gagged. The directions recommend drinking it quickly instead of sips. Boy howdy I tried to gulp! I'm glad I was by the sink because one time I about threw up and had to spit it out. I started taking a little sip of Gatorade in between gulps of nasty stuff. Want to know what it tastes like? Go get some ocean water and add some nasty flavored whatever to it. Cherry, pineapple, and I don't remember the others. But that's the closest thing I can compare it to.

Here's to 9 more glasses. Just the thought of it is making me shudder!!!

It's time for the 2nd glass. *gag*

1 comment: