Monday, September 7, 2009

Clothing order tonight too!

I just placed an order through Old Navy for new clothes. And they are all too small for me! But in about a month I'm counting on them fitting :)

Right now ON is doing their "stuff and save" sale. The concept started years ago, they'd mail out a plastic bag and everything you could fit in it in the store you'd get a % off. Not sure what it was then, but now it's 20%...and off everything! Plus a lot of things were marked to $5 or $10! On top of that I had $30 in rewards from my card (actually $40, but couldn't enter that many codes). I did eBates for another 8% off. Also free shipping.

I just bought a pair of yoga pants, 2 polos, and 3 tees (2 soids, 1 striped) for a grand total of $10.97!

Here is what I got...







I'm hesitant to buy jeans/shorts because I really don't know what my sizing will be like. Tops I feel better about because you can wear a few bottom sizes with the same top size.

I only plan to buy a few things for each size. Like 5-10 tops and 3-6 bottoms. Unless there is a special occasion. No since in replacing an entire wardrobe for a size when I'll be blowing through them! I do not have a lot of my clothes that I wore before when I was smaller. Being a military family the weight of our stuff when we move (which is a lot!) counts and if we go over we get charged. So my clothes that I out grew on the way to where I am now have mostly been donated. I have a few things I'd like to be able to fit back into though! There is 1 dress and 1 pair of jeans I have from high school that I still love. One day I'll be back down there! I think they are size 12 or 14.

I'll probably give my husband a mini heart attack knowing I'm already buying new clothes. Don't worry dear, I won't over do it (promise!)...just couldn't pass up these deals!

1 comment:

  1. do you work for M&T bank? because i'm pretty sure you can see my account balance and how LITTLE i have in there right now. g2g, off to the old navy site...you b!tch

    love you!

    ReplyDelete