Friday, September 18, 2009

Liquid diet--day 1 and 2 complete!

Yesterday was tough. I felt hungry a decent part of the day, even with having protein shakes.

Today was better. I was bust most of the day which helped. I had my pre-op appt with the hospital and my last pre-op appt with Dr Friedman. Dan was able to come along for the first time. Then by the time that was done with we were in a hurry to get L1 from school. Dropped off the boys and I went to get my prescriptions filled. Then came home and made dinner! I made vegetable beef soup. The broth was really yummy to me! Homemade is so much better than the canned stuff.

Tomorrow will be another fairly busy day so I hope the diet continues to go well.

I did find out from Dr. F today that red things are ok! He said the instructions are for those who are having a colonoscopy (it was on the bowel prep kit instructions). That made me so happy. Red Jell-O, popsicles, and Koolaid here I com!

1 comment: